Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Best People in My Life...

hahahaha...after some period of time reconcile myself, I gratefully still rationally live until today n enjoy the 'nikmat' of life and happiness....

hari ni aku nak ceritakan beberapa org yang terbaik pernah datang ke kehidupan aku dan secara tidak langsung membantu aku meneruskan kehidupan aku yang serba kekurangan ini....and the most important thing is, besides Allah and His Mesengger, these peoples are the reason why I'm here right now....

1) En Seman dan Pn Suriati.
actually these are my parent..lol... if not because of them, i'm definately wont be here today...tapi seyes, walaupun mereka tak dapatlah memberikan aku kemewahan material seperti orang lain tapi kerana merekalah aku dapat belajar 'how to live perfectly in very imperfect person I am'. I definately Luv both of u more than I luv myself. Thanx for eveything mak n abah.

2) Mr Mohd Hisham Jaafar.
this one is my special one. I just barely met him after my SPM and our relation growing so fast. for me He is my second father. He is trully my mentor in every way. but lately, i had been lost contact with him. He just lost his son, but seriously ak tak tau camne nak reach him. I'm so sorry for da news Abi.. you are my only one.hopefully Allah Bless you with His all rahmat..

3) My Siblings.
childhood world, there are fighting that we always enjoy doing together..huhu... Akak , Angah, De and An... even all of you are not what I other brother and sister be, that's ok with me because all of you had inspired my life in a very different way. even you never though you ever do this to me, but having all of you as my sister and brother is a precious treasure I ever have. Thanx for the great things we had did together.. Luv you all

4) My Friends.
what could I do without my friends. there are to many, from my school, my matriculation. my degree....you are so much for me..all each of you is my every single heart beat. Every pain and happiness we through together, there no better thing will happen. you guys teach me in a very uniqe way and I most loved and appreciated by all those. All of you are great people that are so generous, that are willing to help the most 'sengal' person of me.. May Allah bless all of your life...Thank you...

there to many friends that i have to mention if I start one, maybe some other time. but you already know who you are that always be by my side if I need shoulder to cry on...Thank you...

I LOVE ALL OF YOU...MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL.......

4 comments: